since ‎Jun-24-2020
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What is the most reliable way to assess the value of my RV? I am wanting to sell mt TT and upgrade to a 5th Wheel.The 1st dealership was really lowballing the value of my trade-in. I would prefer to not get hosed with my 1st RV upgrade but what I've ...
I dump and backwash my black tank weekly. I run backwash cycles of 5 minuites with the dump valve closed to allow clean water levels to rise during the backwash.After having clear water coming from the tank from two consecutive flushes, I'll close th...
A coworker recently purchased a 2021 Prowler 271BR. He's telling me that his Black Tank valve must be open for him to be able to empty his Gray Tank. This does not seem correct to me. Is this SOP for some rigs, or has there been a mistake in manufact...
The park we are in has "amenities" that are less than desireable. The water pressure on a good day will be around 40psi. Frequently it will be 20psi or less. I've read as low as 12psi for a sustained period of 6-8 hours.I had the brilliant idea of fi...
Our New TT (May-2020) has a Electric/Propane water heater that has become very noisy lately. If only it were not right next to the bed. But it is and the 2' proximity with a very thin wall for seperation makes it difficult to sleep until it completes...