since ‎Jun-27-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello everyone, I hope your all having happy travels! I'm about a month into my purchase of a 1994 Ford V10, class A motorhome. Now I'm getting a very high-pitched sound when accelerate on a cold engine. Called a mechanic for feedback and he states l...
Hello everyone, I hope your all doing well. New to RVing and recently purchased a class A 1994 Ford Fleetwood Southwind. I'm full-time in the RV.The RV was disconnected from shore power about a week ago. I don't drive it very much and it's often sitt...
Hello everyone! I'm looking to purchase a pre-owned RV. I came across this..1999 Winnebago minnie3500 model chevyEngine 7.4LDoes anyone have general experience with this year & brand? Or know if the Winnebago/chevy model has a solid reputation? I cer...
Hello! So I'm looking at a 2001 National motorhome that the seller has had in storage for 1 year. Will I run into potential problems that I'd be less likely to have purchasing something not stored? I need a road-worthy rig at the time of purchase, s...
Hello everyone! I'm new to motorhomes and considering a 1991 Fleetwood Southwind 30'. Bigger than I wanted and I still have to travel 80 miles for this. But it has 350watt solar already installed (which I was going to install myself). Says, new stere...