since ‎Jul-01-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just picked up a really nice 2000 Lance Lite. Slight issue with the AC, it works TOO GOOD! It will absolutely freeze you out, and after it runs for a couple of hours, it will start slowing down to the point that it eventually overloads the Generato...
Recently sold my broken camper to someone (cheap), and found myself another. It's a 2000 Lance Lite, in amazing shape. The lady who sold it to me, said she had a second mattress that I could have. So I took out the thin one, and put this one in it...
Just picked up a really nice 2000 Lance Lite 915 last night. I bought it knowing full well that it wouldn't work with my trailer, but jumped on it because it was in immaculate shape and priced about half of what I think it's worth. I'm wondering ab...
Just purchased my first truck camper a couple of months ago. A 2000 Fleetwood Elkhorn 8S. Being in a hurry and not having a clue what I was doing, the guy slipped by a damaged camper on me. After I left his house, I took a picture to send to my wife,...