since ‎Jul-12-2020
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We'll be in McAllen, TX for the month of October. I need some minor work on my 2009 GMC dually. Any shop recommendations?Also, seeking advice on adding an aux fuel tank.
Need some advice... There are three routes, and they're all within minutes for driving time, and close for distance. Driving tomorrow, leaving 9ish1. 101 to 5, Olympia, Tacoma, 18 to 902. Back to Portland, 82, 182, 395, 903. 20 to Longview, 5, 12,901...
Received a Latch-It RV Door Lock from my daughter for Father's Day. Keypad with two FOBs.During a weekend in Pismo with them in their 12 year old trailer I helped install one for them. It finally went okay, but certainly some modification to striker ...
We stayed in Grants Pass for three nights, and and had three very positive interactions.Les Schwab Tires repaired our flat (we had put the spare on the previous week), remounted, and replaced the spare underneath the coach. Even though we did not pur...
Firman 1600W Running / 2000W Peak Gasoline Powered Inverter Generator On sale at Costco for 349.99Includes parallel cablesSale starts March 10Available in-store or online