since ‎Jul-13-2020
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 114 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone put a small heater (thinking about a radiator heater) in their garage. We will be spending this winter in an area that regularly sees temps in the 20's. I don't want to drain the lines every time we are away for a few nights on short ex...
We have purchased a lot on a creek off of the Pamlico River....we are very excited. But there is one problem. I have to make a left turn across a 3' wide ditch that has a 13' wide drive/culvert. I had to widen my driveway to 16' and I just barely ...
Trying to find a route from Columbia, SC to Savannah avoiding I-26. We will be pulling a 34' 5th wheel. Any opinions on using Hwy 321?
Picked up our new F250 today. It does not have the puck system....nothing in the bed. I want to use the Anderson Ultimate hitch and need to have a gooseneck ball below the bed system installed. Would love to hear your suggestions....B&W, Reese, C...
This question is a bit tongue 'n cheek. I've traded my diesel for a gasser. It's been so easy to pull thru truck stops to get fuel. Now what?? Any tips on finding gas in locations that are easy to pull thru while towing a 5th?