since ‎Jul-20-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've noticed that my credit union only extends out to 8 years or so. I just clicked on the GoodSam financing table. The max for a $23K trailer is 12 years @ 8.49%.Note: We have near-perfect credit and can put $ down if that makes a difference.I un...
I know that dry weight is the weight off the assembly line.I know that GVWR is a better # to look at because it takes everything, that has weight/mass, into account.What weights are generally added between the assembly line and the RV lot? I guess I...
Y'all were so gracious to help me with my last question, so here goes #2.The only thing I have on my truck right now is a hitch cover. Therefore, I need to get a hitch, weight distribution, sway control... essentially the whole 9 yards. I'll be goi...
First time poster. I anticipate become a full-fledged member of this site/community as I get started.Like many, I am confused about my truck's towing capacity. I've read every word of this thread twice. I figure, the best thing might be to put on my ...