since ‎Jul-21-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 106 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I'm in the very early stages of considering a truck to get ahead of our next trailer...I'm generally a buy once cry once kind of person so looking at Ram 3500, Ford F350, or GMC 3500. However, in test driving these and looking at the back seat I s...
Good afternoon. We are looking to purchase a multi-use generator (emergency home and maybe boondocking). The unit we are looking at has a L5-30R plug, but I believe the male end of my Grand Design TT cord is a TT-30P...can I get something like this...
Hello everyone. We have been traveling from Texas to California over the last 5 days and have hit some cold nights. We have been warm without issue with the furnace during the nights but the condensation had been bad come morning. I purchased a small...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30167558
I got my Pepwave MAX Transit CAT18 up and running. As I have stated in other posts my hope is the broadcast will reach to the tow vehicle while we are traveling to allow the kids to do virtual school during the drives. Is there a way to limit the vi...