since ‎Jul-26-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey,I'm planning a trip from Longview Tx to Garner NC. Want to go via LA, MS, AL, FL,GA,SC to NC. Any recommendations on best time to travel thru these states (season,months); highways. We'll be driving a 2017 Class A Thor ACE 30.3. Any insights will...
Hello! have 2017 thor ace 30.3. Home from road trip with lots of bumpy freeways. Used bed above coach area for first time. noticed after a few miles it lowers out of alignment causing damage to driver side upper storage area veneer and upholstery whe...
well, previous topic dealt with my house batteries. turned out old ones were dead. replaced both, all was well. So day before heading out for Oregon i do some prep. began by retracting leveling jacks to pull out onto driveway - went down hill from th...
Have 2017 Thor ACE, battery dead, jumped started and let run for about an hour. Unplugged from 30amp electrical while in RV barn. Few days later went out to Thor and discovered house batteries are dead...Pretty sure they are "new" still and should be...