since ‎Aug-21-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Just installed a new camper side plug because the old one was damaged. Connecting everything right, camper was drawing power from the truck yesterday when I left home. Last night and today, no dice. The driving lights all work, so the plug’s not the ...
So, my fridge pooped out on my last trip. Works great on shore power and on battery, but no good on propane.I checked the burner, it's nice and clean and burning blue flame as it should. Everything else seems ok, but the danged thing won't cool. Nor ...
Here’s the deal: I replaced my old, burned out water heater with a new Dometic. It fires up, stays lit, and works great as long as the outside hatch is ajar or fully open. As soon as I shut it and latch it, the heater is starved of O2 and sputters ou...
Figured I’d post this since I had a troubling conversation with my repair guy a couple weeks back when I picked up my camper after it was repaired following a minor collision last fall. We were discussing my long battle with a skylight leak in the ba...
The luan around the skylight and vent is in pretty sorry shape after a leak that soaked it through a couple of times. I’m thinking of replacing the ceiling luan with plastic or fiberglass sheeting and wonder if there are any pros or cons? Has anyone ...
Likes from