since ‎Sep-01-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 57 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello guys,Last spring we had a leakage, the water was coming in where the slide touches the wall. There was a bit of water, standing between the wall and the floor (front of the trailer).I fixed the leakage, replaced the insulation (from the bottom)...
Hello guys!After our last trip our fridge stopped working.Not sure if it’s related to the trip though..Did some troubleshooting today, the back panel of the freezer feels cold, but somehow the temperature went up from 64 to 70 in three hours. I disco...
Hello folks,I am looking to install Aili battery monitor. There are two versions 100A and 350A.I have one group 27 battery and one solar panel.In next few years I am looking to add another three solar panels and maybe another battery.Is there a reaso...
Hello guys, I have a question about potential storage.We have this front storage compartment. On the left side of this wall we have two bedside tables (without drawers) and the bed. Under the bed we have storage, but I think the space under the both ...
Hello folks,We have scissor stabilizers on our TT. Usually we put a number of blocks under each stabilizer (probably up to 10-15”).I am looking to save weight (and space) of all the blocks we are carrying around.I see there are a lot of different typ...