since ‎Oct-02-2020
‎Nov-22-2023

My Activity

• 255 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

As the temps start to soar, it's time to think about ice cream once again! I love my Kitchenaide ice cream maker that attaches to my mixer. Super simple and makes a great product. This is my recipe for the custard or Creme Anglaise. This is a rich, e...
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms!
Snow Peak GrillHi everyone!Thought I'd share my new grill! This thing is nice. I used it last night for the first time and cooked burgers. I used a combination of peach wood and hardwood charcoal. It cooks a little cooler than my Weber but with pract...
Hello everyoneMy wife and I are narrowing our choices down and I have a question for the more experienced here. We're looking at a Lance 1995 and we both like the Murphy bed option. The dealer we're working with is happy to order it that way but was ...
Hello everyone. I've been lurking and reading for some time now and I appreciate the knowledge and helpfulness of this community. We're looking for our first TT and everyone has been most helpful. Short background: I grew up tent camping and we evolv...