since ‎Oct-19-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a horizontal slider that water gets in between the glass and the gasket of the sliding pane. With someone outside using a very light water spray from the hose it basically immediately comes in and fills the tracks and spills into the camper.T...
Thats the assembly I'm looking for. My exhaust pipe rusted away and is trash.This is the closest I can findNote how this exhaust is off-centered, whereas mine is centered, so I'm not sure I can use this as a replacement.I've read about others replaci...
This is for an Atwood 8012 furnace. I scoped it out at the local salvage yard, was way in the back in some smashed in ford class B camper from the 80s.After climbing around another van and fighting my way in I got under the bed where I could see it, ...
This is a 1991 western wilderness Alpine truck bed camper***Link Removed***I have removed the bezel to the roof vent and the air conditioner in an attempt to see what the ceiling/roof construction is made of. I was hoping to locate some sort of ceili...