since ‎Oct-22-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

First time 5th wheel owner will be full time for a couple years in one location. I'm considering putting up a metal "car port" over the trailer to protect against rain, snow, sun UV. I've also seen some folks put up a roof over each slide somehow.....
Towing maxed out from West VA in a 96 F350 7.3L. Trying to decide if I go over mountains using route 60 to Amherst VA or I64 east toward's Charlottsvile to lynchburg. My post is not so much about the exact route as much as the dynamics of the route...
Hello. We're about to purchase a 5th wheel. We have some property where we'll stay for a while. There's a short incline on the gravel road then it levels off. I'm concerned that as we go up, the front end of the trailer might touch the bed rails ...
Could I get some opinions on these two. Would appreciate owners thoughts. Similar price, layout and options. Both models in the 2010 time frame. Looking to full time live for about 5 yrs in VA. Thanks.
Is there a place on this forum to find reviews and opinions on make/model of 5th wheels? Thanks.