since ‎Oct-24-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 211 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Pacific Coachworks travel trailer and was wondering what slide units they use. It looks as though I do not have the Schwintech model as they have an exterior strip on the slide with a very wiggly piece attached. My slide works fine but I wan...
I would be interested in purchasing one if unused.https://c-vine.com/blog/commentary-no-excuse-for-this-unused-trailers-for-homeless-sit-empty-in-la/(Link fixed.)
I have been searching for a TT for awhile and noticed the NADA price estimates have gone up by 3-4000 dollars within the last two weeks. I imagine the camping popularity has driven this or the rash of COVID buyers but prices are getting ridiculous. H...
My son and I added a brake controller to his 2011 F150 and backed it up to my TT to test it. My trailer plug does not fit his 7 pin socket. I did some quick research and found that I have the traditional type with blades and his socket has what looks...
My son has a 2018 travel trailer with a Dometic model 300 toilet and it stinks. He has tried everything with the vent and made sure there is water in the bowl but nothing seems to help. Last night he removed the toilet and noticed there was a buildup...