since ‎Oct-24-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a pink stain on the shower floor from last year's winterization. Regular spray cleaners (kitchen and bathroom) have little effect. Can anyone suggest another cleaner that is safe for the shower surface and will remove the stain? Thanks
I'm currently on my third outing in my 2019 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS. I'm also still learning about all the features that my 2003 Coachmen TT lacked. I have dual outdoor audio speakers and cannot find how to activate them. Is there a hidden sw...
I'm planning a final week-long trip before winterizing my travel trailer. I would like recommendations for an RV park in the vicinity of Johnson City, TX. My only real requirement is FULL hookups. Thanks
My Furrion radio died on my last outing and I want to replace it with an identical model, if possible. The radio does not have easy access from the top, bottom, back, or sides. I assume the front faceplate is removable and some screws probably hold...
I've seen a lot of nails in my 72 years, but never one like this. This was toe-nailed into a shelf in my travel trailer. It was loose so I pulled it out. Does anyone know if this type nail has a specific function? https://imgur.com/a/vCSfrRX