since ‎Oct-28-2020
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 64 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ok this is the situation. I am staying at a friends house/farm they set up a 30 amp plug for me to hook up to. (I already have a power surge protector on order now) well we hooked up and my breaker box started smoking (he has "converted" a 50 amp to ...
Hello all, so we have been to a few harvest hosts and its been hot, i don't know why, but I am apprehensive about letting the generator run all night. should I be? Does anyone else do this or do you run your generator all night. The only time I us...
Hey all I wanted to see if there was anyone in an RV that has upgraded their thermostat to something like a nest? I have a dometic AC at the moment and didn't know if it was something that could be done or even should be done.
Hey all, my wife noticed something that she thought was water dripping from the AC unit. opened it up and it looks like the hamsters wheel kind of thing is actually throwing some sort of lubricant out. As I am typing this I'm assuming its not good....
Hey all, obligatory "just started fulltiming" (class C Coachmen leprechaun 32 ft) and we have been thinking about boondocking with the weeks that we have to be away from a thousand trails campgrounds. However what is going to be difficult is that we...