since ‎Dec-14-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 137 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hope all is well everyone , long time. in the span of a week , i had 3 seperate issues requiring repar in my truck camper , two are minor and easily fixable , but im having trouble with this in this photo , you will see the main control panel in my ...
Hey guys so im wondering , do any of you rent out your TC? Ive been living full time in my camper for the last 7 months or so, its been really fun but im looking into other options as far as off grid living, tiny homes, cabins and some land upstat...
Guys , i have a Mr buddy heater but im going to switch to a diesel heater because the buddy heater is drying out my eyes a bit, i know people say its safe for indoor use , but my gut is telling me to stop using it inside. As most of you know , we ...
Hey guys , so ive been doing some upgrades to the electrical system of my eagle cap 811 , im in the process of installing a victron multiplus inverter charger As i learn more about the camper wiring and 12v electrical in general , i contacted eagle c...
Hi guys , so im thinking of mounting a panel on the side of my rv using j brackets and a swing out awning style bracket of some kind to extend it up toward the sun , what are your thoughts?Also, could i safely leave the panel fixed to the side of the...