since ‎Jan-06-2021
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 53 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This afternoon I decided to do a quick bit of maintenance. Check the water heater anode rod and flush the tank. One thing lead to another. Why not sanitize the freshwater tank while I'm at it?To flush the system, I used the bathtub faucet. I have alw...
I just got a new house battery, (flooded wet cell)to replace the old tired one. I want to get the most life out of it. What is best for keeping it maintained while sitting for extended periods? I have 200 watts of solar (two Renogy panels and their c...
I have ordered some solar panels to put on my TT. I bought the 200 watt kit from Renogy. I doubt that I will be able to determine where the structural members are, so there is the very real possibility that if I just use screws they will only be into...
Just looking for a way to keep the battery (single 12 volt) charged while going down the road and run the fridge and a few led lights when boondocking. I would like to get by with just a single 100 watt panel on the roof. Would this work under averag...
Let me start by saying, it may be a while before I actually go out and look at the issue. Depends on current weather. I use my TT a couple times each year. I always plug it up to the house for a day to get the fridge cool before any trip. Last few t...