since ‎Feb-01-2021
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone here modded out a 13 ft flatbed to allow a TC to sit all the way up against the cab? One would need to relocate the fuel fill line and reduce the width of the last 5 ft of the 13 ft bed to allow clearance for the rear jacks and the dump no...
Why do the majority of RV manufacturers use a latching solenoid for the battery disconnect (storage) as opposed to a mechanical battery disconnect switch? Is there some other function that the solenoid is performing that an appropriately sized manual...
Every time the DRW vs SRW debate starts up, dually owners always point to the safety of having 4 rear wheels in case of a blowout while driving. What I am wondering is has anyone actually experienced (or have first hand knowledge of) a SRW blowout th...
So it has taken me quite a while to get around to posting this. Fortunately, it appears as though the bulk of the rehab work on my soggy 2003 Bigfoot 10.5E is complete. The mods to my Chevy 3500 SRW are at a point that I am feeling good about how it ...
I am considering replacing a couple windows on my Bigfoot. The old ones have the well-known gasket creep issue. Several, including the emergency exit window are leaking as well. I plan to pull these, rebond the sandwich panel and either rebuild or re...