since ‎Feb-09-2021
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our fridge and freezer run under these conditions: 1) while plugged into shore power, 2) on the inverter...with engine off, and 3) on propane...with engine off. When I start the engine, however, the fridge and freezer do not function. I get an alarm ...
The inverter in my 2002 Monaco Windsor is on the blink and I'm looking to replace it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a supplier of replacement inverters?
One of the locks for a sliding window on our 2002 Monaco Windsor has been broken, and I've not been able to find a replacement. Does anyone know of a supplier for these? There are a short and a long version, and I need the long one. I haven't figured...
The fuel gauge on our Monaco Windsor does not read full...when the tank is full. I'd like to adjust the fuel sending unit...but I don't know where it is. Any help finding it would be appreciated.
We're planning a trip from Eugene, OR down 101 in a few months, and was wondering if any of you had recommendations for RV parks along the way down into CA. We have a 40-foot motor home. Any help would be appreciated.