since ‎Feb-09-2021
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just picking up my new (and my first) class c in 2 days. We have only done tent camping so we have not stayed at an RV site before. I understand I should get a surge protector for when I plug in. I went on Amazon and the price differences are pretty ...
Hi there,We are picking up our new 2021 c class motorhome in a few days. I heard I should get a 30 amp surge protector and a water filter. Well, I just went on amazon and the price difference between the surge protectors are pretty big. Anyone hav...
Hi everyone, I have another question. We are getting ready to make a trailer purchase this weekend. I have of course read about sway. The problem is I keep getting different information about sway depending where I look or who I ask. My salesman,...
Hello, we are looking to buy our first travel trailer right now. There are three models that look pretty good to us and we are having trouble making a decision. Two of the models have a panel that comes down with an outdoor sink and cooktop area. ...