since ‎Mar-10-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,427 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wanted to warn all who are considering a trip to Moab now through next spring that there is a major construction project on US 191 north of town right now. Last week, it took us between 45 minutes and 1 1/2 hours to get from the back of the line just...
I-70 through Glenwood Canyon has been closed due to a wildfire near the Grizzly Creek Rest Area. This fire started a couple of days ago and has really blown up due to high temps and swirling winds. It quickly moved up the north side of the canyon and...
We've never done either of these roads! Have had them on our list in the past but forest fires caused a change in plans. So if were only going to do one or the other, which would you choose? We'll be travelling west to east. We may plan an extra day ...
I was going through my Favorites list and found some of the websites that I used to use to find free campsites/boondocking locations are no longer present. I know there are a few url's listed in the Boondocking Resources sticky at the top of the page...
For those heading to Yellowstone or Grand Tetons NP's, I wanted to let you know about a great BLM CG on US 191 about an hour south of Grand Teton NP and 20 miles northwest of Pinedale. Warren Bridge CG (BLM) makes a great staging area heading into th...