since ‎Jun-07-2021
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We need to go north from Galveston to Arkansas. I saw I-610 which is NOT a toll road so am thinking that would be an okay route to take to get us past Houston. We will be traveling on a Saturday. Anyone have any thoughts on that route?ThanksAdditiona...
We have a 45 ft diesel pusher and are currently in Lajitas, TX at the Maverick Ranch RV Resort. It is really nice.My question is about driving our rig, towing a Jeep from Lajitas to Presidio to pick up US-67. Thanks
Has anyone taken their motorhome in to get the recall addressed? There was another forum where many stated they were going to keep an eye on the fuel rail for leaks and then take their rig in. Supposedly it affects 1% of the units. As a full timer I ...
We need to get from Alpine, WY to Cody, WY. I noticed a long route that would take us-89 to US-191 to US-26 to US-20 to WY-120 into Cody. Is there anything we should be cautious about taking that route?We are a 45 ft coach towing.
We are going from Brigham City to Alpine, WY. We are driving a 45-ft Class A towing a Jeep. Are there any size or weight restrictions on US-30 and ID-34 from McCammon to Alpine??In addition, if you have a recommendation on a route I would be interest...