since ‎Aug-06-2021
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Do you guys know if any of the newest Class C's already have lithium batteries installed as a standard feature? Are they only optional at this point?I'm still researching Class C's at this point, never owned one before. Planning on purchasing Spring ...
I suspect the answer is ‘it varies’. Fair enough.I’ve never purchased an RV before. Class Cs look like a good choice for our family but I’m not sure what to expect in CCC ranges for different models.what is the typical range for ~30 ft. Class C?Ron
Good evening.I’m looking to buy my first RV in the coming months. I’m researching the Winnebago Class Cs right now and see two models called ‘Minnie Winnie’ and another one called ‘Spirit’. They look very similar. Are there differences?Their brochure...
Hi. I’m researching Class C RVs and am looking for suggestions regarding which models have the swiveling driver/passenger seats that are on the same level as the rest of the floor plan. It seems like most have a step down which I don’t like. Are ther...