‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30392316
Hey everyone, My wife and I just bought a new 2023 Rockwood TT. It came equipped (from the factory) with an inverter, 2 200w solar panels and we added two Lithium Ion Batteries (100ah). I was under the impression that the inverter would work for ever...
Hey everyone,My wife and I just bought a new 2023 Rockwood TT. So far we're off to a bad start. The first day we got it home, the slide out failed and it had to go to the shop for 2 weeks. We got it back a couple of days ago and are currently using i...
Hey everyone,My wife and I bought our first travel trailer 2 years ago and we have been living in it full time and love it. We just had our first baby boy and the trailer we have now is starting to get cramped and we're looking to upgrade to a fifth...
Hey everyone, My wife and I just purchased our first travel trailer and we are in love! We bought a used 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite and we love everything about it. The only issue we are having is with the electric water heater. The gas w...