since ‎Mar-18-2022
‎Apr-09-2024

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Aloha all:So our 2007 Roadtrek 170 (MJ ) has a taillight (passenger side) that is out. Immediately thought bulb, so I changed that...still didn't work (later confirmed the original bulb and replacement are good), so I went to the fuse box...fuses ar...
Aloha:Has any Roadtrek people here ever changed out their Battery separator/isolator? Mine in MJ is FUBAR so I'm looking for a replacement and wondering what has worked well for others.MahaloMike
Aloha all: I have a 2007 Roadtrek 170 (MJ ), and I’ve recently encountered a not seen before problem. The vehicle battery stopped charging (well, wasn’t holding a charge), and as it was a few years old, I replaced it…still didn’t hold a charge, but ...
Aloha all:I have a 2007 Roadtrek 170 Popular and, unfortunately, I broke the cover for the 2 burner stove on my last trip.  I figured I would just look for a new one when I got home, but that has not been as simple as I had hoped. I found one (pic a...
Hello all:Would anyone happen to know the bulb size (I think it's 1141?) for the interior light fixtures in the 2007 Roadtrek (mine is a 170 Popular...pretty sure they're standard in all of them?!)? One is burnt out, but I would like to replace bulbs...
Likes from
Likes given to