since ‎May-24-2022
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am going to build a simple platform for my camper to rest on to take stress off the jacks when I'm not using it for longer periods. Please share any ideas. I think I'm going with cinder blocks and qty2 @ 2x6 sandwiched for the frame. Spaced maybe e...
I'm newer to truck camping so bear with me. I have a Palomino HS-8801, certainly not designed for winter camping but WHAT IF...I wanted to take it up to the ski resort for a night (or wherever). I'm assuming I'd keep it winterized and simply run the ...
Hello - First (big) road trip using my 2022 Palomino HS 8801 truck camper. Do you recommend filling, or at least putting some fresh water in prior to the trip? I'll be on the highway primarily and will likely be stopping at a campground with hookups ...
Just bought a 2022 Palomino HS 8801 for my 2015 RAM 2500. (Added Timbren bump stops but that is a different topic). Love it so far, but one thing I am absolutely HATING is that it did not ship with electric jacks. It is pre wired for them and should ...