since ‎Apr-22-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 54 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a new Dometic Penguin heat pump on the way and I'm trying to figure out how to install it. My coach has the central air duct that goes all the way from front to back, passing directly below each A/C unit. There is a short metal duct from the d...
I have a slow leak in one of my A/C's. A local tech installed a valve and has added freon twice, but it keeps leaking out over a few months. He as not been able to find the leak.He told me about a product he can mix with the freon that is supposed ...
DirectTV is negotiating with The Weather Channel and there is a chance DirectTV will no longer carry The Weather Channel.DirectTV has launched an alternate weather channel on 361. As I told the rep on the phone, I can get weather from many sources, T...
Where have you found to be the best place to buy replacement fabric for Carefree slide toppers? Thanks!
After we bought the Windsor we noticed that the water flow from the main kitchen faucet was very low. The bathroom and shower was normal. I checked the water piping under the sink and got quite a shock! Monaco had run the main cold water line through...