since ‎Mar-16-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 100 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are traveling south on I-25 in New Mexico from Socorro to Tucson. I can go through Las Cruces to I-10, or I can save almost 50 miles by taking NM-26 from Hatch to Deming. I use the Trucker's atlas and they don't show this as a trucker's route, but...
Hi, we are looking to sell our motor home. Besides RVT and RVTrader, do you know any other good places to get exposure? Thanks
i've had the dish for 6 months. it worked fine until the other day. now it just keeps searching...we've moved to 3 different locations, weather is clear, no obstructions, etc..went on roof to physically check and no problems. sent photos to windegard...
Forgive my ignorance-i'm trying so hard to get a handle on the cabot trail and cape breton.another couple and i have tried for the better part of the day to find a cg which is convenient to the cabot tail. i don't think we want to take our rigson th...
We're currently in Fundy National Park---a definite MUST DO! we're heading to Nova Scotia and then Newfoundland. We want to explore the Cabot trail, and I'd love to stay in Cape Breton NP cg. I'm concerned about the road to the campground on the east...