since ‎Mar-24-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have the factory integrated brake controller,(JL-1) this is the 1st time it's being used as I had to connect the red wires to the studs.Fuses are good, I have 12V at the studs.I have 12V at the brake control relay or module located above the spare ...
While looking for an 8.1 Burb, I come across some 3:73 models which have a factory GCWR of 16K. Since the only change to the GCWR of 19K with the 4:10 models was the gears, has anyone changed the gears to increase the legal GCWR? By doing this also w...
Just curious if the 2012-13 2500 models had the option for both heated and cooled front seats, not just heated.
While looking further into a boat purchase, I've always been trying for a good 8.1 Burb w/ 4:10, but might look into a Ram 2500 6.4. The reason for the 6.4 is the higher price to purchase the diesel, and I'm looking to pull between 10K-12K, might eve...
I was after the 8.1 but have moved more to the newer-ish models. This will be more of a family hauler with fewer towing jobs than planned.I know these aren't meant for stellar MPG's, but the high teens, low 20's is also welcome.One question is for th...