since ‎Apr-26-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 161 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Making a two month road trip west, week long stays in Black Hills, YNP, Teton, Glacier, and other “remote” areas.We’re a Verizon family. 12 year old kid that will want to do typical streaming.Have been looking at Weboost offerings. I’m handy and can ...
I'd have posted this in the Pets forum, but it's a ghost town over there.We're doing an 8 week trip this year with our 5er, hitting a bunch of National Parks along the way.My understanding is that, except for some narrow restrictions, like a few feet...
My dually/5er combo is within pin weight spec, and sits level, but squats a lot with big highway dips. Thinking of adding Timbrens to control the dip squats.Can anyone comment on their ride quality when fully loaded?
Trying to boost the fm signal going to my Furrion head unit. Has a typical car radio antenna input, and I have both 12v and 110v power available nearby.Suggestions?
42' 5er. 2 adults 1 kid. End of March visit.Checked out Ft Wilderness and it's pretty expensive with no shuttle connections to Universal. Other campgrounds in the area with big enough sites are all about 1/2 hour away.Recommendations?