since ‎Apr-05-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 374 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Last year my wife and I purchased a lot in the Foothills. We rented itand this year we are going to rent it for the winter. Problem....there is a 3' wall around the lot and I would like to raise most of it to 5 1/2. I have a person in Yuma trying to ...
Well here we are in south Texas to get out of the cold, ice and snow of Indiana. This morning.........but 26* is still better than -6*
For all our friends Rv'ing in Baja California please be carefulA 300-yard section of scenic highway near the U.S. border collapsed Saturday, sinking up to 300 feet and forcing the closure of the route, according to reports.Mexico’s federal highway au...
Okay.....not that way.You better watch outYou better not cryYou better not poutI'm telling you why.....Merry Christmas to all on this great RV forumwish I could put on my suit and visit each and every one of youMERRY CHRISTMAS
While we were in Mexico the people at our park had a Christmas party for the kids of a little village of Resendo just down the road from our park. They honored me by letting me be the Santa(I had my own suit). Here are a few pictures. These kids real...