since ‎Apr-07-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 10,027 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Posted: 08/11/19 06:12pm Link | Quote | Edit | Print | Notify ModeratorIt’s been a very long time.It appears that we have a new moderator, who is it.Janet and I are still kicking. Our 1161 is sheltered in the carport. After 1318 nights we rep...
HelpGeneratorsI have a Generac propane generator in my 2003 Lance 1161 truck camper.It runs fine once it is started Boatycall analyzed it’s problem for me... some of the external wiring has been corroded as we parked for months along the salt water b...
I am old, my feet get cold... easy.I’d like to add some “insulation” between the bottom of my TC and the truck bed.My truck bed has a Linex coatingWould one of those rubber Matt’s work? Would it rust out the bed?Or should I frame and styrofoam a 1” o...
I built my sewage holding tank macerator pump using a marine macerator from West Marine many years ago.Reddog bought a very nice macerator (or as he calls it, "Margerita Mixer") around the same time.... he used it weekly for many years... and flawles...
I have a leakIt is in the bathroom sink.... the faucets have the shower diverter built inI have tightened up everything I can reach.... the cold side still leaks into the storage area below the sink. Water also comes out of the area between the fauce...