since ‎Apr-14-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,612 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Planning to go visit the son in Minneapolis next few weeks, and need an RV park recommendation.He lives in the Dinkytown area of Minneapolis,(near the U of Minnesota and Mississippi River) and from past experience, parking there would be non-existent...
Perhaps I have missed this being posted before.Although not entirely new, this is the very first I have heard about this. Right now appears to only be regionally available in the Nevada area.Some of the benefits claimed:cleaner burningimproved cold ...
Just at the vets office this morning for one of our kids scheduled shots.The vet mentioned that there is a new strain of dog flu going around, for which they do not yet have a vaccine available.He said mainly east of where we live in South Dakota has...
For those that do not know, my new Ram, along with most built in the last few years, have the no key start button and key fob. Neat feature is all one has to do to unlock the doors is put your hand (key fob in pocket) inside the front door handle an...
First, a definition for the casual reader, unaware of some of the special daffynitions created here on the truck camper forum;Whazoo - to achieve a destination through difficult conditions with a truck camper mounted on your vehicle. noun, verb or ...