since ‎Apr-14-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 139 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am considering the installation of an automatic power transfer switch with a time delay on our Navion 24G. This arrangement would bypass the 30 Amp outlet and power cord. This arrangement would eliminate the resistance of the power cord, provide an...
I just noticed something on our 2016 Sprinter that is different than the 2008 we had. The metal restrictor gizmo in the neck is gone. Previously, if you used a high volume diesel nozzle, you had to hold it in such a way that you don't spill fuel all ...
Before I posted to the Dinghy Forum, I thought I would try here because I think the question is specific. In my travels across the country over the last 8 years, I have seen many Views and Navions with a dinghy. It seems that the Honda CRV was the on...
(It is really a 2017 disguised as a 2018 to get a price increase out of me. Sprinter built 09/2016 and coach built 2nd quarter 2017.) I tried to start the motor and found the battery stone cold dead; about 5 Volts. I pulled the battery out to put it ...
Our 2009 Navion had a conventional microwave that worked just like you would expect. I had always thought it would be great to have the convection version and retro-fit. Now that we have a 2018 Navion, I have it and it appears that what many people s...