since ‎Apr-24-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 104 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I removed a couple decals, leaving some residue behind. What products have you guys found to be best/safest for removal? I have some Goof Off, but have never used it on the trailer before. Thanks!
So, how many of you have a couple access areas that you cut open and keep taped shut when not using? I had to do that with my last trailer, and may have to do it again now to find the source of a trickle of water. I'm not a fan of enclosed underbel...
Hello everyone.My parents have an old travel trailer that requires some roof maintenance. I was looking into Dicor lap sealant and/or Eternabond tape, but I just found out that someone used silicone caulk (A LOT of it) all around the perimeter of th...
Hello.Our converter appears to be working properly (Converter output voltage is 13.6), but the battery is not charging properly. I checked all panel fuses, inline fuses, and connections, and everything looked good. During our last camping trip, whe...
I have a couple different brands of batteries...Everstart Marine&RV and Interstate Marine/RV. Most chargers on the market allow you to select "standard, agm, or gel". Which setting is recommended?