since ‎Apr-25-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 69 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey! I am looking for input on what size metal building/RV carport to buy for my 2008 Winnebago Outlook 31c. The spec sheet says it has roughly the following dimensions:31.5L11.5H8.5WThe one I have speced out is 36L18W12H (leg length, higher in cent...
Hi,Sometimes after even a 20-30 mile trip I will get a whiff of a weird smell coming out from under the coach. It smells like burning plastic or something. It seems to come from the rear wheel wells. The wheels and tires are warm or hot to the tou...
Hi!I have a 2008 Outlook 31C by Winnebago. It has a Voyager camera system that is monochrome. The monitor is mounted on the cab ceiling. The model number on the monitor is AOM562. It connects to the camera cable buy a square 4 pin connector. I c...
Hi, my 2008 Winnebago Outlook 31C came with air bags. I need to check the pressures on them. What pressure should I try initially for running when not towing?
A couple of questions on this system, for those that have them? I am setting up a 2013 Honda Fit 5 speed for towing behind my Winnie. This system interests me from a cost and simplicity sake.1) How do you adjust the brakes? How do you know when it...