since ‎Apr-26-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Trailer wheel bearing oil or grease?I am converting my trailer to disk brakes and wondering what is best
Hi for your information. Truck 19 Ford F 350 drw 4x4 6.7 8ft bed, king ranch.3.55 rear gears.60 gal fuel tank in bed.just about everyOptions. GVWR. 14,000 lbs Weight steering axle 5160 lbs. Drive axle 4040 lbsThe weight are with 2 people in truc...
Hi can any body tell me why the front pucks holes are smaller than the rear puck holes.I pull a gooseneck trailer and the rears drop in, but will not fit the front.Ball works fine. I an using the Reese systenwith the factory prep package.Its really n...
My truck 3500 ram Dually and 3axle car hauler goes down the road great. My buddy 2500 and 2 axle trailer get a lot of Push and Suck from big truckIS there any thing we can do to make it better for him? His trailer wt is8900 loaded. Truck is 2017 gmc ...
Ok lets try this. How much does a spring axle go up and down?? How much does a torsion axle go up and down??Does a spring have more travle or the torsion have more?Better ride spring or torsion?Just so you all know my trailer is ...