since ‎May-02-2003
‎Nov-15-2023

My Activity

• 446 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anybody traveling from Northern California to Oregon in the next several days - be aware that CALTRANS is doing major work south of Crescent City:WILL BE CLOSED INTERMITTENLTY FROM 12.4 MI SOUTH OF CRESCENT CITY /AT VISTA POINT/ TO 1.9 MI SOUTH OF CR...
Didn't want to disturb the Android vs. Apple topic so thought I's start my own - I've got a Samsung Galaxy S5 with 16 GB of memory, and an additional 16 GB microSD card installed. Is there any way I can move some of my installed apps from the interna...
I'm having to replace the rear view system in our motorhome and I've found 2 systems that interest me: a wireless system with a single camera and a wired system with 3 cameras - prices are within about $10 of each other. My current system is an old W...
We're starting to plan a trip for next August and we have a choice of going through Colorado from the east to the west, using either US50 or I70. We're driving a 2007 Bounder 35E on a Workhorse chassis, towing a smart car. So, the question is - how i...
So we're starting to research tire pressure monitoring systems - while on an extremely limited budget. I've found the TireMinder system at Camping World for about $309 for a 6-sensor system, and the EEZ system online for $289 for a 6-sensor system. H...