since ‎May-04-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

About a mouth ago I went up on my roof and found a stinking film and little bubbles the look like pimples all over the roof. They admitted that it was a defect and offered me two choices The EPDM roof is a thin 2 ply rubber membrane. Carlisle Synte...
Anybody have any feedback or information on Hercules 14 ply 235/85 R16 tires. they are trailer tires
Has anyone ever failed a complaint to there manufacture for major problems they had and problems getting them fixed when they bought a new 5er using the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. If so how did you make out. You can PM me if you don't want to post i...
I posted this on tech without any successful response.Hopefully i will have better response here I have a frame-less window that shattered. Have a new one on order. When I go to install it I'm thinking of covering it with 3-M auto body protection ta...
I have a frame-less window that shattered. Have a new one on order. When I go to install it I'm thinking of covering it with 3-M auto body protection tape to make it stronger. What do you all think? I'm opened to any other ideas.