since ‎May-05-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 105 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I would like to get a easy to install equipment to boost CG WiFi and to boost my signal for my Verizon phone (hot spot) so we can use our Apple TV. Thank you.KC
Just wanted to post a comment about Tina a manager at the camping world in Bellville MI. I had a issue with a product I bought there in April. I contact the manufacture and they washed there hands of it blaming Camping world (not sure why, they jus...
Hello all, Im getting ready to set up my Jeep Cherokee Trailerhawk (16) this Sunday. I have a couple of questions;Were and how do I mount the break-a-way switch on the front of the jeep.Second were did everyone go though the fire wall at?Thanks KC
Still early spring here in Michigan but its warm and Im ready to go camping!!! Anyone else?KC
Took a Gasser for a test drive the other day the dealer told me Thor recommend that on this F53 chassis (22k) it was easier on the brakes to use the tow haul button.Any thoughts, I don’t own a Ford F53 so Im looking thoughts and opinions on this.Than...