since ‎May-14-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 76 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Pole one on the Hughers Protector is tripping. I've narrowed it down to the front AC. I've pulled the cover and the compressor capacitor looks fine. However, the fan capacitor has one burnt wire. I don't have a meter to check each one. I'm hoping the...
I have an occasional/slow leak at the Tank/Valve connection. This is the black tank, and it seems like the pressure vent is not releasing pressure, as this only happens whilst the tank is 3/4 full and the ambient temperature is very hot. How do I res...
Whilst preparing to clean the roof, I noticed a pink run off stain near both Dometic AC units. Any thoughts??
I have two black tanks that discharge out one outlet. I have two unmarked black tank connections in the water compartment. Connecting to one, no water flows, when connected to the other, water discharges out the other. I tried a Y connection with no ...
I looked up directions on Google and it’s giving me a few different routes to take from St. Louis to Elkhart Indiana. I’ll be hauling my fifth wheel and was wondering if anyone had any preferences on which way to go as far as which of the three diffe...