since ‎May-15-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are planning on going to Elkhart for a tour of the Sprinter plant in January or February. Going to hit the Rv Museum, any other tours or things to see while there ?Thanks
We have reservation starting Thanksgiving, and running the week after, at Gulf State Park, Alabama.When we made the res they said that short term stays, you didn't get a picked site. That you pick from available short term spots when you get there.My...
Does anyone have any first hand reviews of this RV park, Sunshine Holiday Daytona, Ormand Beach, Fl. I have a few days of training close to it and we were thinking of staying here for the week.Thanks, Ken
We are going to be headed down to Gulf State Park the end of November for a week. We will be looking for an overnight spot someplace around Dyersburg, Tn. or to Jackson, Tn at the farthest. We would be pulling in in the evening, and leaving out, prob...
We are looking at a Montana High Country and some other fivers.A couple questions about the Montana Owners forum.Can you view there forum without being a registered member ?And has anyone registered recently online ?It seems like everytime I have tri...