since ‎May-16-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Camped this weekend, first after winter. Winterized by blowing out all lines, drained HW.Pressurized system and no leaks. Yeah!!! (Especially w temps into single digits for a week!)WH only gets lukewarm and DSI will not work. Shut everything off, c...
I have seen somewhere a design to add a sliding tray in an storage compartment somewhere.Adding under a 5th wheel - one side of the pass thru. Needs to be 1 & 1/4" to clear door bottom and probably about 20" wide.Just want to add a flat sheet of ply...
Have a new to me 2018 Springer and the LED awning light has failed. Want to replace with a color-capable LED strip. Has anyone done this and can you recommend the strip? There is a channel mounted under awning on trailer for the strip to be in......
I have a Coachmen Chapparral 340QBS and we had a water leak down the grey/black water vent pipes. Leaked for a year before we caught it.Soft spot is in the hallway from main area to rear master bedroom, under commode and probably under shower (can't...