since ‎May-28-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our Class A weights 31k. When I renewed my Class D Massachusetts drivers license online about a week ago, it clearly stated the Class D license was for vehicles less then 26,001 pounds. I received it today and on the back it only lists school buses...
Marcus, nice job with the presentation tonight. A lot of people got some very nice gifts. I'm glad that you did something for the kids.My issue:Berkley, MA Your VIP Invitation - $25 off any Purchase - No minimum Purchase. No strings attachedThat is ...
I am investigating purchasing an older CR-V or possibly a Pilot. The car needs to be towable without much of a hassle. QuestionsIs there a way to program out the door locking system in the CR-V? I believe the passenger door stays locked until the ...
Can anyone tell me the location of the transfer switch in a 2004 Bounder 35E? We have done all the typical things you do when looking for a transfer switch. Follow the cables etc.Thank you for any help.Paul
This is just a FYI in case someone else is experiencing the same problem.I received my Galaxy S3 the day Verizon made them available last July. I have had problems with the hotspot from the day I received it from many locations on the east coast. C...