since ‎Jun-02-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 53 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all. I have recently downsized from a class A DP to a Sprinter Class C (Renegade Vienna). The propane tank is located under the unit and it has a quick connect on the side to attach a BBQ grill etc. I have 2 questions. Do I need to purchase a regu...
Hi all. I have a 40ft diesel with 50 amp power. I need to use it for a guest house for a weekend and want to plug into my 50 amp in the barn but the cord isn’t long enough. I see that RV extension cords are more pricey than other ones. Presuming it i...
Hi all. I am trying to fix up the motorhome to trade or sell and downsize. Several years ago, we got into an argument with a high tree branch and wrecked the awning including the cover. I want to replace this (finally) and in my user manuals, it show...
Hi all. I have a 2005 Mandalay Motorhome and the control that shows the tank and water levels won’t light up when I push the switch. On that same panel is the water pump and that switch works and lights up. Any ideas what it could be? Bad switch? The...
Hi allI had posted last week thinking my level control switch might need replacing due to the pump running when I start the motorhome and then stopping when I selected the off button (but then running again when I would release the off button). I wen...