since ‎Jun-03-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,335 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The external shower on my motor home appears to be blocked. This is what it looks like with the hose removed. I only get a tiny spray from the rubber plug, Is it supposed to be there and, if not, how do I get it out? If it is supposed to be there, co...
I have a Costar model 9-rv battery-operated CO detector that has gone bad after 6 1/2 years. I want to replace it, but they apparently don't make that model any more. What is my best bet to replace it with a new one that will not require any new hole...
I am hoping to make a trip up to the Catskills this summer, and am scoping out Woodland Valley campground. I have a 29 foot Class A motorhome, no tow, and was wondering if anyone has been there, and whether it would accomodate my vehicle. Reserve Ame...
I've got a leaking leveling jack that needs to be replaced, and I've got a shop that can and will do the labor to replace it, but I've got a question concerning the part access. When I do a search online, I find essentially two sources for the part. ...
Has anyone in the Southeastern Pennsylvania area had the recall done for their Forest River motorhome, and where did you get it done? My coach is included in the recall, but I can't find any dealer who has even heard of the recall, much less done it.