since ‎Jun-04-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,522 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We spend a large portion of our year in warm dry climates and I assume that is something that flying bugs don't like because I don't have a bug problem there. But summers are spent in WY and I swear I get bug splatter on my rear window backing out o...
I applied the Red Max Pro floor sealer on my 01 Fleetwood Expedition four years ago. After four years of fulltiming, the left side, which does get the majority of the sun started to dull and flake. The shady side still looks very good. It took 2 h...
2001 36' Fleetwood Expedition, 270 hp Cummin's and 5 spd Allison. We are fulltimers, summer in WY and Winter in S CA. Last Nov just outside of Winslow AZ my radiator fan self destructed. Lost belts and fan pillow block. Repair facility had a hard ...
Having just setup our new toad for towing, I'm for the first time in history faced with pulling a fuse to tow. Somewhere I read that it is not possible to use the fuse bypass switch conversion on the Chevy Equinox. I cannot see any reason that it s...
Bought a new toad. It has its own Tire Monitoring system installed. Is there a Tire Monitor system for the RV that will work with the original monioring system that came with the car? Its a Chevy Equinox.