since ‎May-22-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 203 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just returned from Myrtle beach and had something strange happen on the way back. I normally travel at night when the temperatures and traffic are lighter but this trip, I left in the afternoon. The door side tire temperature was running about 10 d...
I just bought a 69-71 HR traveler travel trailer (owner not sure of exact year or model but believes it to be 28-30 feet in length. It has been sitting in a rv community for a long time and the wheels and tires are long gone. I need to buy wheels and...
In the market for a new truck and I'm not brand loyal. I'm curious about the Ford and how it compares in reliability and fuel mileage with the other trucks. Right now I'm torn between Ram and Ford. Thanks!
Just wanted to let some of you that use the Lippert sliding storage trays that I had mine fail and slid right out of the storage area and into the street while making a right hand turn. Created an awful mess right in the middle of the intersection. ...
I recently installed a residential refrigerator in my camper and wanted to install a generator in my pick up bed that I could secure and run on my longer trips. I searched on line for generator boxes but could not find one that suited my needs or bud...