since ‎Jun-12-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 64 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm curious to hear from any of you out there who own or have owned a Jayco Melbourne Prestige. How has it held up during your ownership? What do you think of the build quality compared to say, Winnebago or Holiday Rambler?
My DW and I are looking to downsize from our Class A to some kind of smaller Class B. Here are the things that are important.China Bowl Pot, Sink and Shower.TV/Entertainment AreaStove/Sink/FridgeBasement storage with slam lock doorsQueen sized bedTh...
I have a 34 foot Arista that has a automatic step which the guy cutting my grass hit with his mower. I want to try to fix it if I can but I don't know how the thing operates. I looked underneath and couldn't see a screw drive or motor or anything lik...
I'm looking for the raised Holiday Rambler lettering for front of my Arista. My local HR dealership no longer is associated with HR.Any suggestions?
My wife and I have always wanted a Newmar diesel. We are searching for a late model, (2012-2014) Ventana LE. One thing that we wish is that the LE model had a recessed stove top with the counter top covering the burners so that we could have a little...